Coffee beans - Source of Coffee Oil
What is Coffee Oil?Coffee oil is collected from coffee beans through a cold-pressed distillation process. This potent essential oil smells just like a fresh cup of coffee. The oil consists of a wide range of antioxidants and other active ingredients that provide it with potential health benefits. Coffee beans come from the coffee plant, botanically known as Coffea arabica.
- Have a Skin Irritation test first before applying or using it. So that you can be sure if the oil has Allergic Reactions to you or not. Before using it for the first time apply in a small area of your skin and wait 2-3 hours to see if the oil has any negative reaction. If redness, puffiness or itching occur, don't us the oil.
- Coffee oil is not recommended for Pregnant women and Children
Boosts AppetiteLoss of appetite is a not very uncommon problem with metropolitan people. This finally persuades acute problems in those people. Therefore, Coffee oil can be a helping hand for them and you if you are one of them as well. Nothing is better than a natural cure like the essential oil of Coffee to help you want and have a splendid lunch or dinner.
Prevents Chronic DiseasesThe antioxidants in coffee oil can help you to lessen stress in the skin, increasing blood circulation and preventing chronic disease.
Skin careOne major Coffee oil benefit is its skin caring properties. It is an effective cleanser for all skin types. If you don't have allergic reactions to it this oil is great for your skin.
Removes Respiratory IssuesCoffee essential oil helps to get relief from coughs and colds. This works pretty much in the same way coffee does.
Prevents CancerCoffee oil can prevent cancer. The curative properties of Coffee oil can help lessen the risk of cancer.
Anti-spasmodicCoffee oil can give you relief from pain and ache. Rubbing the oil with any other regular use oil will enhance blood circulation, and can likewise lessen muscle spasms, spinal pains, and sprains.
SedativeThis oil knocks out nervous conditions and disorders. It also helps provide relief from conditions like anxiety, stress, depression etc.
DigestionCoffee oil likewise helps in Digestion by fortifying the discharge of stomach related juices like acid and bile. It additionally advances the correct development of food through the digestion intestines and absorption of the nutrition by intestinal villi.
- Coffee oil can cause skin irritation when applied.
- Some have allergies to coffee oil, especially if you consume the oil by mouth.
- Pregnant Women or someone breast-feeding is generally not recommended to use coffee essential oil. Besides, you should always speak to your consultant before using this oil.
- Children should also not use this oil for its potential ingredients.