Costmary plant - Source of Costmary oil
What is Costmary oil?Costmary oil is extracted from Costmary herd through steam distillation method. It was originated in India. The oil has a unique joyful scent and aroma. People in ancient times used the oil to scent blankets. The herb Costmary has a scientific name - Tanacetum balsamita. It is usually used for culinary purposes. The essential oil is yellow-brown to light yellow in color. It possesses lots of health benefits that'll amaze you.
- Do not use Costmary oil during pregnancy.
- Patients with liver, cancer or kidney disorders should avoid it.
- Do not use without diluting the oil.
- Consult the doctor before use if you have any skin disease or health issue.
- Don't use Costmary oil on sensitive areas like around eyes and ears.
AntisepticCostmary oil has Antiseptic properties which give wounds a viable defensive layer against bacteria and sepsis. This guides in the quicker mending of wounds.
Relaxer & Stress ReducerCostmary oil gives relief from pain and ache. Rubbing the oil while messaging or after a shower will enhance blood circulation, and can likewise lessen muscle spasms, spinal pains, and sprains. If you’re suffering from anxiety, depression, stress, and insomnia that can cause headaches; The mild aroma of this essential oil will work its magic on you.
Skin CareOne major benefit is its skin healing properties. It is an effective essential oil for all skin types; its astringent properties are perfect for getting even and glowing skin. It can minimize your pores, serve as a natural toner, and strengthen your skin tissues.
Support Your Immune System and Treat Digestive DisordersGastric problem is a common scenario now. Maybe you’re not out of this as well. By enabling supplements to be absorbed into your body, Costmary oil supports your Immune System assisting with the best possible operation of your organs. Costmary is on for any counteractive action against gastrointestinal issues, like - gastric ulcers.
- It relieves birth pain.
- It solves menstrual issues.
- You can use it in aromatherapy.
- It's not safe using the oil during pregnancy
- Using the oil while breastfeeding is possibly unsafe for the child and the mother