What is Henna oil?Henna also called mehndi is extracted from the henna leaves which are native to South Asia and India. The shrub of henna is thorny with small leaves. Henna oil is the essential oil which has been extracted from tea tree of cajeput and ravensara. It has a high content of terpenes which is produced by the plants naturally.
PropertiesThis oil is good for maintaining hair health. It provides volume, shine and healthy glow to the hair. It also helps to support hair growth. It conditions the hair deeply and prevents the formation of dandruff and itching in scalp and hair. It is used for aromatherapy as well. As it possesses anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-viral properties, it is used to treat the ailments such as dermatitis, acne, cuts and small wounds.
- Allergic people should avoid its use.
- Use it in moderate amounts.
- It is used in aromatherapy.
- It is used to soothe soul, mind, and body.
- It detoxifies and cools the body.
- It prevents dandruff, premature greying, hair loss and nourishes the hair.
- It lowers confusion and mental fatigue.
- It enhances blood circulation of the scalp.
- It is used in aromatherapy for providing relief from stress and depresses.
- The addition of mehndi oil to the bath water provides relaxation and soothing effect.
- The use of mehndi oil to the scalp alleviates dryness and itchiness of scalp.
- It promotes sleep, cures bruises and headaches.
- It helps to treat eczema, fungal infections, scabies, and burns.