The Amazing Benefits of Using Rejuvenating Natural Jojoba Oil
Nowadays, you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on products that promise to fight wrinkles, smooth frizzy strands, and remove stubborn makeup. Whenever I go shopping for my skin care regimen, I often see products that have a long, frightening list of ingredients and chemicals. Then I found out about the wonders of Jojoba oil which is simple, natural and has multiple uses and benefits.
Jojoba, also known as the goat nut, is a leathery-leaved shrub in the box family, the capsules of which yield jojoba oil. The stiff-branched plant, which grows to a height of up to 2 m (7 feet), is cultivated as hedge material, substituted for boxwood in arid areas. It is also grown in limited but expanding commercial quantities. It is a golden colored, odorless, and non-allergic liquid wax that appears to be very much like that of the sperm whale oil, another solution used for fighting wrinkles and other skin imperfections. The jojoba oil is also composed of liquid wax esters which generally make up 25 to 30 percent of the skins surface layer known as sebum.
It is said to be a miracle treatment with its ability to trick the skin into stopping the production of sebum through somehow mimicking sebum. It is mainly with this fact that jojoba oil for acne is deemed to aid in the breakdown of sebum or oil in the plugged-up pores. Experts have noted that in the application of this oil, the sebum and jojoba oil for acne combine readily without sealing off the pores. Aside from that, several dermatologists have claimed that jojoba oil for acne is non-irritating, bringing a somehow comfortable feeling to those who are using it.
Here are some of the amazing benefits I got from using Rejuvenating Natural Jojoba Oil:
- Jojoba mimics the sebum found naturally in human skin and can replenish skin that has become dry due to age, weather, environmental pollutants or stresses.
- Jojoba protects skin cells and reduces wrinkles. Studies have shown a noticeable reduction of fine lines even eight hours after application.
- Used twice daily after thoroughly cleansing skin, Rejuvenating Natural Jojoba Oil can eliminate blemishes.
- With anti-biotic and anti-fungal properties, Jojoba prevents infections from developing in exposed abrasions and speed the healing process while preventing scar tissue from forming.
- Jojoba reconditions hair follicles and shafts for natural luster and shine.
- Jojoba is an excellent skin rejuvenator for after extended sun can increase deep tanning while preventing painful burns.
- When applied to my cuticles, Rejuvenating Natural Jojoba Oil strengthen and fortify my brittle nails.
- Many findings have noted that jojoba oil is not irritating to the eyes as well as the skin. In the process, the skin is said to rapidly absorb the jojoba oil, leaving the pores, as well as the hair follicles in the skin, open so they can function freely.
- Another great property of this product is its being non-greasy, leaving my skin oil-free. It is actually the non-greasy layers of trans-epidermal water control formed by the Rejuvenating Natural Jojoba Oil and sebum that acts to prevent acne and other skin imperfections from forming.