Glamology 100% Pure Natural and Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil Infused With Turmeric and Neem Oil For Healthy Skin and Shiny Hair
Ingredients:- 100% Hemp Seed Oil, Neem & Turmeric.
- Hemp seed oil products contain a beneficial amount of amino acids, and vitamin E as well. It is a natural antioxidant, and the oil doesn't stick to your skin as many oils have a tendency to do. It is rich in not only Omega-3 and Omega-6, but also Omega-9 -- this will allow hemp seed oil to moisturize your skin and keep it healthy - and it does this without clogging your pores. Potassium and calcium are also found in hemp seed oil products, making it even healthier for your skin.
- Hemp seed oil is not the typical product that is put on your hair. Hemp, in its industrial-grade state, is drug-free and non-hallucinogenic; lest you worry that it's harmful since it comes from the Cannabis plant. Hemp seed oil has been subjected to heat which sterilizes it and prevents germination.
- Hemp seed oil, like Argan oil for hair, is a good source of many nutrients that can benefit the health of your hair. It is proven to be helpful for developing keratin formation. Hemp seed oil for hair helps develop stronger and healthier hair.
- NON-COMEDOGENIC: Although noncomedogenic hemp seed oil can be used for almost all skin types, it works especially well for those with oily, acne-prone skin. It has a comedogenic rating of zero, to help prevent breakouts from clogged pores. With a high Linoleic acid content, it helps to keep the sebum levels balanced. May be used as a daily facial moisturizer, oil balancing, and makeup remover.
- Hemp seed oil has a bit of a cult following. As an incredibly nourishing oil for a skin on many levels, it plumps the look of your skin, firms and tightens and provides a powerful antioxidant activity to help promote beautiful skin.
Hemp seed oil has a reputation as a versatile substance that is beneficial to us due to its Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio and its content of essential fatty acids. Hemp seed oil is 80% essential fatty acid, the highest amount of any other plant. And because hemp seed oil so closely matches our own skin lipids, it is able to penetrate our cells and lubricate the surfaces between them. Hemp seed oil is used in cosmetics which take care of skin lesions and blotches that may occur as a result of excessively dry skin.
Since it won't clog your pores like many other oils, you can safely use hemp seed oil to moisturize your skin and do so without any greasy buildup. Hemp seed oil is also a natural sunblock, which helps people who use it to avoid diseases related to over-exposure to the sun's more harmful rays.
The 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids is important in preventing heart disease and promoting heart health. The same ratio is thought to be helpful in alleviating the symptoms of skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Hemp is the only plant containing Vitamin D, which is necessary for calcium absorption. This is especially helpful to those on a vegan diet.
This has been Formulated by Andy Anand, with over 45 years experience in Herbs. Working with plants and herbs for Natural Cure is a tradition in the family for Generations. All roots and herbs are not the same, we hand pick the selected roots and with care, an under optimum conditions are processed. Most skin problems can be easily cured by natural herbs and oils. Plant-based diets are typically low in fat and avoid the pore-clogging saturated fats found in animal products.
Thanks for Helping Children
For each Product Sold we donate 15% of the Sales to Run FREE Schools for Children.
Make a Difference in a Child’s life